Thursday 12 September 2013

Letters/67

Dear Korean Wedding, my husband officially survived his first wedding as a couple. I can't believe that it took almost three years to even attend a wedding together. You were so fun to go to even though I couldn't wrap my head around certain aspects of the ceremony like the smoke machine and bubbles while they said their vows. Dear Apartment, I'm grateful for the amount of room that we have and for just Jeremy and I, it's more than enough. But six people staying in a 700 square for apartment this next week might be pushing it.. Dear Grapefruits, I bought eight of you this weekend for $10. It's times like these that I miss my grandpa's house where he had a whole grove full of oranges, grapefruits and tangerines. Since moving abroad it's my mission to have a lime tree, grapefruit tree and avocado tree when we move back to the states. Dear Korea, thank you so much for having Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving) it's a great excuse for yet another vacation. And this time we're heading out of town with Jeremy's family to Japan! For the first time I'll be wishing the weekend goes by fast so we can go already! Dear Students, you instantly get worried when I tell you that we're going to Japan next week because of another issue with a nuclear plant there. I tell you that it's ok and we'll pack our radioactive mask and suit....I think some of you actually believed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment